Mytime

Sunday, February 12, 2006

THANKS so much for tagging me Andrea!! Woohoo!

Four Jobs I've Had:
1) current job - Account Manager in advertising agency
2) Waitress at a local bar and a more popular chain restaurant
3) worked at Abercrombie and Fitch
4) I worked as a temp once cashing people's really really late checks in order to enroll in college

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over:
1) SHAG
2) Dirty Dancing
3) 16 Candles
4) Napoleon Dynomite

Four Places I have lived: not in this order
1) Nyack, NY
2) Baltimore, MD
3) College Park, MD -- let's go TERPS
4) Ocean City, MD (for a summer)

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch:
1) Grey's Anatomy - I can't believe the bomb blew up
2) Real World/Road Rules Challenge
3) The Amazing Race
4) The Biggest Loser

Four Places I've Vacationed:
1) Nashville (just this weekend)
2) Israel
3) Tampa
4) Cancun

Four Favorite Foods:
1) Eggplant
2) fruit
3) Chocolate
4) stir fry


Four Websites I (try to) Visit Daily:
1) Myspace (it's my guilty pleasure)
2) Yahoo News
3) a blog in The OC
4) ????

Four Places I Would Much Rather Be Right Now:
1) In my bed sleeping
2) Still in Nashville
3) somewhere far far away so that I couldn't physically OR remotely go to work tomorrow :)
4) In New York

It kind of looks like a lot have people have already been tagged. I'd love to tag someone, but I can't figure out who hasn't been tagged yet.



4 Comments:

  • (tag me?)

    By Blogger art-sweet, at 2:01 AM, February 13, 2006  

  • You enjoy Myspace, huh? I never can quite understand what's the appeal of this site, but a lot of people seem to like it. Have you been able to catch up with friends on this site or is there a possible love interest? (hey, it's almost Valentine's Day afterall) :) LOL.

    Thanks for participating with your 4 picks! :)

    By Blogger Andrea, at 10:38 AM, February 13, 2006  

  • OMG the bomb...you totally had to see that coming!

    I was screaming at the TV when Dr. Shepherd went to the girls' house (at the end)...and he said what he said and then walked. Bastard!!

    All morning I have been saying to people "Did you watch Grey's Anatomy last night?!?!?"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:32 PM, February 13, 2006  

  • Somehow chocolate-covered eggplant doesn't sound that great to me!

    Hey, I have lived in Baltimore before, hon'. I 'member gittin in my car and goin' danny ocean!! Take the glemmburny bop-ass. :o

    By Blogger Johnboy, at 5:26 PM, February 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


The Diabetes OC Webring

Home/List | << Previous | Next >> | Join | Random |